CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE.
We collect information when you interact with McBride & Son online, for example, from your visits to and use of our Website, from your email correspondence to us, from your online responses to us and from anything else that you post online, for example on social media pages, such as Facebook. The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other sources.
- Sales Information and Information Regarding Our Homes and Communities. If you request information about our homes or communities, we collect the information you provide, including the identity of the home and community, your name, address, phone numbers and email address.
- Job Postings. If you submit a job application or information request, we collect the information you provide, including your name, address, phone numbers, email address, general information regarding your position of interest, employment history, education, special skills and personal references.
- Social Media. We may collect information from social media websites (for example, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter) upon which McBride & Son maintains a presence. If you submit or post information on social media websites, we may collect the information you provide, including your email address.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE.
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ONLINE.
McBride & Son discloses the information we collect online without notice to you to the following categories of third parties:
- Contractors and Service Providers Providing Services to McBride & Son and McBride & Son Homeowners. If you are a McBride & Son homeowner or prospective homeowner, we may share your information with our contractors, service providers and developers of communities (for example, electricians, painters, land developers and telecom providers) in response to your warranty or customer service requests and to provide services to you and our other homeowners. We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as sending marketing communications to you, performing surveys of our customers, managing our customer information or performing analysis for us.
- McBride & Son Affiliates. We may share your information with McBride & Son affiliates, including but not limited to, Groundwork Mortgage and Dependable Title, LLC.
- Legal Requirements. We may share your information with third parties, including law enforcement, in response to legal process and to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal, suspicious or fraudulent activities involving the Website, you or us.
- Storage. We may share your information with third parties for the purpose of helping us gather, store and maintain online data.
PROCESS FOR REVIEW AND TO REQUEST CHANGES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED ONLINE.
McBride & Son has no process for consumers who use or visit our Website to review and request changes to their personal information that is collected online by McBride & Son.
We and/or third-party service providers maintain reasonable security measures to protect our websites. No website is 100% secure. You should be careful when using the Internet, especially if you are submitting personal information online.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES.
We may provide links, through advertisements or otherwise, to other websites. Those sites may have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for their content or privacy policies. Please visit those sites to review their privacy policies.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN.
Our Website contains general information not directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use this Website, and we encourage parents to supervise their children while online.